You are currently browsing the monthly archive for February 2012.
- 3,000 sq. meter facility in Argentina
- 4,500 sq. meter facility in Brazil
- More than 30,000 parts
- Facilities to support Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram Truck brands
- More than 50 Mopar® parts distribution centers worldwide
February 27, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - After recently opening Mopar® facilities in China and the United Arab Emirates, Chrysler Group LLC today announced the opening of Mopar parts distribution centers in Argentina and Brazil.
February 23, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® brand is celebrating a major milestone today as its Facebook page has reached over 2 million fans. The brand is the first domestic automotive brand to hit the 2 million mark on Facebook, outpacing the next closest domestic brand by approximately 700,000 fans.
- Over 60 all-new items available for sale now at http://www.IFDstore.com
- Chrysler brand continues to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the ‘Imported from Detroit’ merchandise to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southeastern Michigan, Habitat for Humanity Detroit, The Marshall Mathers Foundation and Think Detroit PAL
- Chrysler Group SUV Vehicle Line Executive honored during 26th annual event
- Award recognizes “exceptional career gains in government and industry, and in lifetime achievement”
- Chrysler Group continues its nearly two-decades-long support of the BEYA Global Competitiveness Conference
- Four other Chrysler Group engineers received “Modern Day Technology Leader” awards at the conference