You are currently browsing the monthly archive for July 2012.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include: J.D. Power and Associates APEAL study, Toledo Assembly achieves bronze, compressed natural gas Ram 2500 is discussed and Chrysler Group LLC volunteers to help out the United Way.
July 23, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - This Week in Motorsports is a video recap of weekend motor sports events in NASCAR, the Nationwide series and other competitions under the Chrysler Group LLC banner. This week, it was a winning weekend for Mopar, as victories were earned at the NHRA Nationals in Colorado and at the Traxxas TORC Series event in Illinois.
- Redesign enables candidates to experience Chrysler Group’s people, products and culture in addition to access current job and career postings in an engaging multimedia environment
- Embodies Chrysler Group’s employment brand, challenging candidates to “Get in and Drive”
- Users can register to receive email and text alerts on future job postings and will enjoy convenient access anytime, anywhere via smart phone and tablet
July 20, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Chrysler Group announced today it was rolling out the proverbial red carpet to prospective talent by launching a redesigned careers web site, http://www.ChryslerCareers.com, that provides an enriched multimedia experience for prospective job candidates.
“July 18, 2012 1:20 PM- Mike Driehorst- Since the Mopar brand started making cars — or rather, dramatically moparizingselect models — they’ve been in huge demand by lucky hard-core Moparians in the U.S. and Canada.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include an inventive look at Fiat’s “Immigration” to the “New World”; Dodge is victorious twice in Motorsports action; and the mile-high National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Nationals are set to get under way in suburban Denver, Colo.
- New Street and Racing Technology (SRT) Motorsports team features two identical SRT Viper GTS-Rs in the production-based GT class
July 13, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The 2013 SRT Viper GTS-R will make its first on-track race appearance Aug. 4 at the Mid-Ohio (Lexington, Ohio) Sports Car Course, SRT Motorsports officials announced today.
- Mopar hosts longest continuous-running sponsorship in the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series
- Allen Johnson aims for sixth straight final-round appearance at Bandimere Speedway in Pro Stock, fourth career win at Thunder Mountain
- Jeg Coughlin Jr. chases third Mopar Mile-High NHRA Nationals Pro Stock win
- Defending Funny Car champion Matt Hagan to carry special Mopar graphics
- Mopar Big Block Party to jump start Mopar Mile-High NHRA Nationals
July 16, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The past, present and future of Mopar will be celebrated near Denver, Colo., as the brand hosts the 33rd Annual Mopar Mile-High NHRA Nationals at Bandimere Speedway in Morrison, Colo., July 20–22.
July 15, 2012 , LOUDON, N.H. – LOUDON, N.H. (Saturday, July 14, 2012) – Travis Pastrana erased the disappointment of the first three races of the 2012 Global RallyCross Championship season with an impressive victory in Saturday night’s race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Pastrana drove his Red Bull/Discount Tire Dodge Dart to a 1.431-second win over Samuel Hubinette.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include the “New Rules” Dodge Dart commercial, SRT Viper GTS-R returns to the track, Jeep® hosts a special basketball clinic and Chrysler Group LLC teams up with the Detroit Symphony Orchestra to celebrate its third anniversary.
- ‘How to Change Cars Forever’ 90-second spot debuts July 10 during Major League Baseball All-Star Game telecast on Fox network
- Ad introduces ‘New Rules’ tagline
- Brand continues to build momentum for Dodge Dart during summer months as vehicles arrive in showrooms across America
- High-impact marketing launch begins in the fall