You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘300’ category.
- New models of DodgeChallengerSRT8 and Chrysler 300 SRT8 offer a back-to-basics performance recipe for the enthusiast customers who crave the core power, handling and capability features of their cars
- Newly added and historically significant exterior colors HEMI® Orange Pearl Coat, TorRed Clear Coat and Plum Crazy Pearl Coat make return on existing ChallengerSRT8 models and Dodge Charger SRT8 models
- New 300 SRT8 “Core” model is available in eight exterior colors
- New models expected to arrive in dealer showrooms this summer
- Arriving this spring, the new limited-edition 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown pays tribute to the Motor City’s resurgence and determination through unique style and sounds from original Motown recording artists
- Commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1963 Chrysler Turbine, a one-off Chrysler 300S painted in matte “Turbine Bronze” pays homage to the brand’s Imported from Detroit roots and the legacy of Motor City’s ingenuity
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include a very special visit by Chrysler Group President and CEO Sergio Marchionne to the home of the SRT Viper, the Conner Ave. Assembly Plant; a trek to northern Michigan for an intense winter driving program; and an update on Uconnect and the latest advancements in easy-to-use mobile connectivity.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include Chrysler Group’s December 2012 and 2012 total sales figures, 2013 Ram 1500 wins AOL Autos and Detroit Free Press “Truck of the Year,” and Chrysler Brand launches a new advertising campaign for the new 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown Edition.
- Legendary Motown founder and Detroit native Berry Gordy featured in Chrysler brand’s new advertising campaign
- New commercial showcases the new 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown Edition vehicle
- Spot showcases partnership between the Chrysler brand and Berry Gordy’s Broadway Musical “Motown: The Musical”
- Chrysler 300 Motown Edition will be revealed in Detroit at the 2013 North American International Auto Show
- Lone engine among Ward’s 10 Best to be tested in a truck
- “Combines luxury-car-like refinement with boatload of low-end torque,” says Drew Winter,
- Ward’s AutoWorld Editor-in-Chief
- Has accounted for 7 percent improvement in fuel economy across Chrysler Group lineup
- Contributes to best-in-class fuel-economy ratings for Ram 1500, Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger
- Center Line unveils welcome sign with addition of ‘Home of Mopar’ moniker.
- Mopar’s World Headquarters is located in Center Line, Mich. and employs more than 1000 people
- Mopar’s national parts distribution center and packing operations distribute more than 280,000 parts and accessories to 120 countries.
- Mopar’s facilities sit on 80 acres of land that includes an office complex and 1.2 million square-feet of warehouse space
- Chrysler Group’s 24 Mopar-modified vehicles to fill expansive 15,300-sq.-ft. exhibit
- “Moparized” Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, SRT and FIAT brand vehicles to take spotlight at ultimate aftermarket trade show
- Mopar to showcase more than 500 proven, quality-tested performance parts and accessories
- Recently created Mopar off-road division introduces new hard-core Jeep performance parts
The fastest growing automotive brand of the year, celebrates its accomplishments with another “Imported from Detroit” achiever; John Varvatos, the multi-award winning menswear designer who has been recognized three times by the CFDA and honored by GQ as a “Designer of the Year.”
- Bespoke Varvatos design elements take the Chrysler 300 brand’s flagship sedan to new heights while highlighting the Motor City’s resurgence and determination through Detroit-born style
- Working hand-in-hand, John Varvatos’ signature fashion style combined with Chrysler designers styling expertise forged two 300 sedan models that embody the soul of “Imported from Detroit”
- For an industrious look and feel, the limited-production Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition features unique exterior appointments, a combination of dark colors and exotic interior materials all tied-in with John Varvatos’ signature design language for a Detroit-tough attitude
- New 2013 Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Luxury Edition features exclusive Dark Mocha or Black ultra-premium Poltrona Frau “Foligno” leather and hand-sanded matte wood all finished with world-class craftsmanship and Platinum Chrome exterior detail for a confident on Fifth Avenue look
- Award-winning Pentastar V-6 with paddle-shifting eight-speed automatic transmission delivers a best-in-class EPA estimated 31 highway mpg, while optional HEMI® V-8 with four-cylinder mode Fuel Saver Technology delivers 363 horsepower and 0-60 mph performance in less than six seconds