You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Charger’ category.
- New models of DodgeChallengerSRT8 and Chrysler 300 SRT8 offer a back-to-basics performance recipe for the enthusiast customers who crave the core power, handling and capability features of their cars
- Newly added and historically significant exterior colors HEMI® Orange Pearl Coat, TorRed Clear Coat and Plum Crazy Pearl Coat make return on existing ChallengerSRT8 models and Dodge Charger SRT8 models
- New 300 SRT8 “Core” model is available in eight exterior colors
- New models expected to arrive in dealer showrooms this summer
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include a very special visit by Chrysler Group President and CEO Sergio Marchionne to the home of the SRT Viper, the Conner Ave. Assembly Plant; a trek to northern Michigan for an intense winter driving program; and an update on Uconnect and the latest advancements in easy-to-use mobile connectivity.
- More precision and style: Dodge brings unique Gloss Black split-crosshair grille, Gloss Black accented 19-inch aluminum wheels, steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters with Sport-mode, rear spoiler, Sport seats and segment-exclusive Beats Audio to Charger AWD Sport
- Best-in-class V-6 all-wheel drive fuel efficiency: up to an EPA estimated 27 mpg highway, thanks to segment exclusive eight-speed transmission
- Most advanced AWD system: segment-exclusive active transfer case and front-axle-disconnect system for optimal fuel efficiency and all-weather traction
- More power: new cold-air induction system and Sport-tuned exhaust on 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine raise output to 300 horsepower on Charger SXT and SXT Plus AWD models with AWD Sport Package
- More value: Dodge Charger AWD Sport package arrives at Dodge dealers this winter with a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $1,195
- Lone engine among Ward’s 10 Best to be tested in a truck
- “Combines luxury-car-like refinement with boatload of low-end torque,” says Drew Winter,
- Ward’s AutoWorld Editor-in-Chief
- Has accounted for 7 percent improvement in fuel economy across Chrysler Group lineup
- Contributes to best-in-class fuel-economy ratings for Ram 1500, Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger
- Return of the legendary package to the HEMI®-powered Charger
- Daytona package delivers custom look from the factory with unique Satin Black hood stripes, roof wrap and R/T spoiler, custom interior with Beats Audio and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels with Gloss Black pockets
- Charger R/T remains the most affordable V-8 sedan in the United States, with a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $29,995. Daytona package offered at a U.S. MSRP of $2,500 on the R/T Road & Track model and $2,995 on R/T – starting under $33,000 MSRP
- Only 2,500 Dodge Charger Daytona’s offered in the United States – each with a serialized dash plaque
November 19, 2012 , HOMESTEAD, Fla. -Brad Keselowski is the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion.
- Johnson Punctuates Championship with Seventh Win of the Season; Beckman Claims Funny Car Crown with Mopar Power at NHRA Finals
- Johnson caps his championship season with his first career win at the historic Pomona venue
- Mopar-powered Dodge driver Jack Beckman captures NHRA Funny Car crown, gives Mopar a pair of 2012 NHRA championships
- Beckman edges out follow Mopar-powered driver Ron Capps by two points in one of the closest Funny Car title fights in history
- In Mopar’s 75th anniversary year, Mopar-powered drivers captured 10 wins in each of the Pro Stock and Funny Car classes
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s edition has Dodge Dart‘s latest “New Rules” television commercials, Dodge‘s new Blacktop special edition packages, Chrysler Group and Ram Truck brand help out with Hurricane Sandy relief, and Brad Keselowski chases the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
Click on the buttons below to share socially. Thanks again for checking out Chrysler Catchall!
- The sinister style of the Dodge Blacktop models deliver customers exclusive customized design with an exhilarating driving experience and exceptional value
- One-of-a-kind exterior appointments, including unique dark wheels, grille, headlights, rear spoiler and more give Dodge Blacktop models eye-catching appeal while still offering customers great value
- Dodge Avenger – America’s most affordable and powerful mid-size Car – gets more menacing and more equipment with the Blacktop package, available for orders now for just $595 MSRP
- Dodge Challenger R/T Blacktop delivers world-class performance, handling and “blacked out” style wrapped in iconic American muscle
- Dodge Charger Blacktop with its menacing styling is now available on both the best-in-class 300 hp V6 with best-in-class 31 highway miles per gallon (mpg) and the 370 hp HEMI® V8 R/T