You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Dart’ category.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s edition includes Dodge launching the Dodge Dart Registry, a variety of awards for Chrysler Group vehicles, and Road to the Ram Jam features country music stars auctioning off their 2012 Ram 1500s – with proceeds going to charity.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s edition has Dodge Dart‘s latest “New Rules” television commercials, Dodge‘s new Blacktop special edition packages, Chrysler Group and Ram Truck brand help out with Hurricane Sandy relief, and Brad Keselowski chases the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
Click on the buttons below to share socially. Thanks again for checking out Chrysler Catchall!
October 26, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Chrysler Group LLC helped celebrate the grand opening of Southern Illinois University Carbondale’s Transportation Education Center this afternoon with the donation of a 2013 Dodge Dart, the company’s all-new, state-of-the-art, four-door sedan.
- Center Line unveils welcome sign with addition of ‘Home of Mopar’ moniker.
- Mopar’s World Headquarters is located in Center Line, Mich. and employs more than 1000 people
- Mopar’s national parts distribution center and packing operations distribute more than 280,000 parts and accessories to 120 countries.
- Mopar’s facilities sit on 80 acres of land that includes an office complex and 1.2 million square-feet of warehouse space
- Chrysler Group’s 24 Mopar-modified vehicles to fill expansive 15,300-sq.-ft. exhibit
- “Moparized” Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, SRT and FIAT brand vehicles to take spotlight at ultimate aftermarket trade show
- Mopar to showcase more than 500 proven, quality-tested performance parts and accessories
- Recently created Mopar off-road division introduces new hard-core Jeep performance parts
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include highlights from the unveiling of the 2013 Ram truck Heavy Duty and Chassis Cab line at the Texas State Fair, teaser sketches from Mopar on the “Moparized” vehicles to go on display at next month’s SEMA show in Las Vegas, news about free Uconnect Access trials and the New York State man who won Pitbull-inspired Dodge Dart.
September 27, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The aftermarket is not an after-thought at the Chrysler Group.
Today the company released sketches of select Moparized vehicles that are headed for the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas. The show takes place Oct. 30 through Nov. 2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include highlights from the “Dart Smart Challenge” at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum featuring a visit by Motocross champion Travis Pastrana and employee ride and drive opportunities; the 13th annual Matchmaker event at Chrysler Group headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI.; the partnership between Chrysler Group and PPG Industries bringing a ‘Science on the Road’ event to five Michigan schools. The events include a $1,000 donation from Chrysler Group to each school to support continuing science education opportunities.