You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Dodge’ category.
- Mopar Offers More Than 25,000 Accessories Worldwide
- Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler and Dodge Challenger are most accessorized vehicles in North America
- Side steps, Jeep Wrangler tops and floor mats are best-selling accessories in North America
- Fiat 500, Fiat 500L and Jeep Grand Cherokee among most accessorized vehicles in other global regions
- Top-selling accessories announced for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America
- Unlocked from the Dodge archive, the return of iconic Plum Crazy and HEMI® Orange paint codes answer enthusiasts’ desire for more high-impact heritage paint hues
- Limited-production run of Plum Crazy will start this March on DodgeChallenger R/T Classic and DodgeChallenger SRT8 editions, with ordering available now
- HEMI Orange paint returns for a limited time on the HEMI-powered DodgeChallenger R/T and SRT8 models starting this May
- The 2013 DodgeChallenger R/T is America’s most affordable V-8 muscle car at $29,995 MSRP
- New models of DodgeChallengerSRT8 and Chrysler 300 SRT8 offer a back-to-basics performance recipe for the enthusiast customers who crave the core power, handling and capability features of their cars
- Newly added and historically significant exterior colors HEMI® Orange Pearl Coat, TorRed Clear Coat and Plum Crazy Pearl Coat make return on existing ChallengerSRT8 models and Dodge Charger SRT8 models
- New 300 SRT8 “Core” model is available in eight exterior colors
- New models expected to arrive in dealer showrooms this summer
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s edition includes Dodge launching the Dodge Dart Registry, a variety of awards for Chrysler Group vehicles, and Road to the Ram Jam features country music stars auctioning off their 2012 Ram 1500s – with proceeds going to charity.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include a very special visit by Chrysler Group President and CEO Sergio Marchionne to the home of the SRT Viper, the Conner Ave. Assembly Plant; a trek to northern Michigan for an intense winter driving program; and an update on Uconnect and the latest advancements in easy-to-use mobile connectivity.
- More precision and style: Dodge brings unique Gloss Black split-crosshair grille, Gloss Black accented 19-inch aluminum wheels, steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters with Sport-mode, rear spoiler, Sport seats and segment-exclusive Beats Audio to Charger AWD Sport
- Best-in-class V-6 all-wheel drive fuel efficiency: up to an EPA estimated 27 mpg highway, thanks to segment exclusive eight-speed transmission
- Most advanced AWD system: segment-exclusive active transfer case and front-axle-disconnect system for optimal fuel efficiency and all-weather traction
- More power: new cold-air induction system and Sport-tuned exhaust on 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine raise output to 300 horsepower on Charger SXT and SXT Plus AWD models with AWD Sport Package
- More value: Dodge Charger AWD Sport package arrives at Dodge dealers this winter with a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $1,195