You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Fiat’ category.
- Mopar Offers More Than 25,000 Accessories Worldwide
- Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler and Dodge Challenger are most accessorized vehicles in North America
- Side steps, Jeep Wrangler tops and floor mats are best-selling accessories in North America
- Fiat 500, Fiat 500L and Jeep Grand Cherokee among most accessorized vehicles in other global regions
- Top-selling accessories announced for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include Chrysler Group’s December 2012 and 2012 total sales figures, 2013 Ram 1500 wins AOL Autos and Detroit Free Press “Truck of the Year,” and Chrysler Brand launches a new advertising campaign for the new 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown Edition.
- Chrysler Group’s 24 Mopar-modified vehicles to fill expansive 15,300-sq.-ft. exhibit
- “Moparized” Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, SRT and FIAT brand vehicles to take spotlight at ultimate aftermarket trade show
- Mopar to showcase more than 500 proven, quality-tested performance parts and accessories
- Recently created Mopar off-road division introduces new hard-core Jeep performance parts
September 27, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The aftermarket is not an after-thought at the Chrysler Group.
Today the company released sketches of select Moparized vehicles that are headed for the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas. The show takes place Oct. 30 through Nov. 2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include an inventive look at Fiat’s “Immigration” to the “New World”; Dodge is victorious twice in Motorsports action; and the mile-high National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Nationals are set to get under way in suburban Denver, Colo.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include 300 2013 Dodge Darts driving to dealerships from Chicago’s Soldier Field, a new FIAT blog and a new effort by Chrysler employees to stave off childhood hunger.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include: April sales, no summer shutdown for some plants, Chrysler moves in, new Dart building wrap, and Chrysler remembers Dan Knott.