You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘SRT’ category.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s edition includes SRT showing off the 2013 SRT-8 Core Performance models at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show, the Ram Truck Brand is the most improved brand in the J.D. Power and Associates 2013 Vehicle Dependability Study, and Chrysler Group dealers meet at the National Automotive Dealers Association in Orlando, Florida.
- New models of DodgeChallengerSRT8 and Chrysler 300 SRT8 offer a back-to-basics performance recipe for the enthusiast customers who crave the core power, handling and capability features of their cars
- Newly added and historically significant exterior colors HEMI® Orange Pearl Coat, TorRed Clear Coat and Plum Crazy Pearl Coat make return on existing ChallengerSRT8 models and Dodge Charger SRT8 models
- New 300 SRT8 “Core” model is available in eight exterior colors
- New models expected to arrive in dealer showrooms this summer
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include a very special visit by Chrysler Group President and CEO Sergio Marchionne to the home of the SRT Viper, the Conner Ave. Assembly Plant; a trek to northern Michigan for an intense winter driving program; and an update on Uconnect and the latest advancements in easy-to-use mobile connectivity.
- Dunham’s custom 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 no laughing matter
- New Mopar 426 crate engine, 515 horsepower / 490 lb.-ft. of torque, with just announced engine tuning capability and calibrations performed by Arrington Engines
- Dunham along with Palmer’s Customs left no panel untouched
- View finished project vehicle at www.Mopar.com/sema/2012
- Three-part webisode ‘Project Ultraviolet’ at http://www.youtube.com/jeffdunham
- Mopar offers more than 150 quality-tested performance parts and accessories for the Dodge Challenger at www.Mopar.com
October 22, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - This Week in Motorsports is a video recap of all the racing news and results from the past weekend under the Chrysler Group LLC banner. This week, Penske Racing’s Brad Keselowski maintains his lead in NASCAR’s Chase for the Sprint Cup championship, while teammate Sam Hornish, Jr., chalks up another Top 10 finish on the NASCAR Nationwide circuit. SRT Motorsports had a successful weekend racing in American Le Mans Series competition, and Ben Keating is the SRT Viper Cup winner for the second year in a row.
October 15, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - This Week in Motorsports is a video recap of all the racing news and results from the past weekend under the Chrysler Group LLC banner. This week, it’s the half-way point in NASCAR’s Chase for the Sprint Cup championship, and Penske Racing’s Brad Keselowski continues to lead the pack with five races remaining. Recognition should also be extended to Brad’s teammate, Sam Hornish, Jr., whose steady driving has earned him impressive showings on both the Sprint Cup and Nationwide circuits this season.
- Chrysler Group’s 24 Mopar-modified vehicles to fill expansive 15,300-sq.-ft. exhibit
- “Moparized” Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, SRT and FIAT brand vehicles to take spotlight at ultimate aftermarket trade show
- Mopar to showcase more than 500 proven, quality-tested performance parts and accessories
- Recently created Mopar off-road division introduces new hard-core Jeep performance parts
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include highlights from the unveiling of the 2013 Ram truck Heavy Duty and Chassis Cab line at the Texas State Fair, teaser sketches from Mopar on the “Moparized” vehicles to go on display at next month’s SEMA show in Las Vegas, news about free Uconnect Access trials and the New York State man who won Pitbull-inspired Dodge Dart.