You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Town and Country’ category.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s extended edition wraps up big news from the 2013 North American International Auto Show in Detroit including the 2013 Ram 1500 winning the North American Truck/Utility of the Year Award, the unveiling of the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Grand Cherokee SRT and Compass. There were also awards for the Chrysler Town and Country minivan and Chrysler Group LLC Chairman and CEO Sergio Marchionne.
Click on the buttons below to share socially. Thanks again for checking out Chrysler Catchall!
- Lone engine among Ward’s 10 Best to be tested in a truck
- “Combines luxury-car-like refinement with boatload of low-end torque,” says Drew Winter,
- Ward’s AutoWorld Editor-in-Chief
- Has accounted for 7 percent improvement in fuel economy across Chrysler Group lineup
- Contributes to best-in-class fuel-economy ratings for Ram 1500, Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger
- Blu-Ray DVD now available on both Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country minivans
- Segment-exclusive Blu-Ray DVD player plays both Blu-Ray and standard DVDs and has HDMI input for video game systems
- Nine-inch screens in the second- and third-rows feature four-times better resolution when compared with previous models
- Two USB ports for recharging now standard along with 115-volt power inverter
- Chrysler Town & Country now a part of the “S” family of models along with the 200 and 300 sedans
- New exterior and interior appointments give Town & Country S modern style
- Segment-exclusive Blu-Ray DVD player with HDMI input and two USB ports for recharging is standard
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine provides best-in-class horsepower with excellent fuel economy
- More than 40 available safety and technology features like SafetyTec, which provides industry-leading features including ParkView rear back-up camera, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
November 12, 2012 , Elkridge, Maryland -Chrysler Group LLC’s Mid-Atlantic Business Center (MABC) and more than 250 of its dealers are joining forces with the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation to make this holiday season happier for many families.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include: the Chrysler brand forging a partnership to capture the hearts and minds of mothers everywhere; Ram goes “retro” in a series of new print advertisements; and it’s time for the annual Woodward Dream Cruise in suburban Detroit, arguably the largest one-day automotive event in the world.
Digital-to-drive campaign showcases cross-platform innovation and highlights the power of Mom in the vehicle purchase process