You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Wrangler’ category.
- Mopar Offers More Than 25,000 Accessories Worldwide
- Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler and Dodge Challenger are most accessorized vehicles in North America
- Side steps, Jeep Wrangler tops and floor mats are best-selling accessories in North America
- Fiat 500, Fiat 500L and Jeep Grand Cherokee among most accessorized vehicles in other global regions
- Top-selling accessories announced for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America
- Grand prize winner will receive a new 2013 Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition
- Three sweepstakes contestants will attend the ‘X Games Aspen 2013’ held January 23–27 in Aspen, Colo.
- Participants can enter the ‘Jeep X Games Avalanche Scramble’ via the Jeep brand’s Facebook page
- Lone engine among Ward’s 10 Best to be tested in a truck
- “Combines luxury-car-like refinement with boatload of low-end torque,” says Drew Winter,
- Ward’s AutoWorld Editor-in-Chief
- Has accounted for 7 percent improvement in fuel economy across Chrysler Group lineup
- Contributes to best-in-class fuel-economy ratings for Ram 1500, Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include 2013 Ram 1500 honored as Motor Trend Truck of the Year, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited named Four Wheeler of the Year, Consumer Guide Automotive Best Buys, November sales, Sergio Marchionne charitable foundation and Chrysler House gets a new look.
- New 2013 Wrangler Unlimited Moab Edition the latest Jeep vehicle to capture esteemed award
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and Jeep Grand Cherokee previous two winners
- New 2013 Jeep Wrangler Moab boasts increased capability with Goodyear Silent Armor off-road tires, winch-capable steel bumpers, and available locking rear differential
- Award is the latest in a series of Jeep Wrangler accolades
- Jeep Wrangler sales up nearly 20 percent in 2012
- Jeep® Wrangler receives two 2013 Best Resale Value Awards: Top 10 and Compact Utility Vehicle
- Third consecutive year Wrangler wins Best Resale Value Award, second year for Top 10
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler adds comfort and convenience features with new seats, auto-dimming mirror with LED map lighting, new interior lighting, available Alpine speakers and a premium Tire Pressure Monitoring system
- Jeep Wrangler Moab Edition offers added level of off-road capability and celebrates historic Jeep off-roading destination
- Second consecutive year Jeep Wrangler takes home prestigious award from leading off-road enthusiast publication
- Fourth award for Jeep Wrangler in past two weeks
- New 2013 Jeep Wrangler Moab features Goodyear Silent Armor off-road tires, winch-ready steel bumpers, and an available locking rear differential for increased capability
- Jeep Wrangler sales up 18 percent in 2012
October 31, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The editors of Petersen’s 4-Wheel & Off-Road magazine have given their top honor – “4×4 of the Year” – to the new 2013 Jeep® Wrangler Moab edition. Paying tribute to Jeep enthusiasts’ favorite off-roading destination, the Jeep Wrangler Moab includes Goodyear Silent Armor off-road tires, winch-ready steel bumpers, and an available locking rear differential for increased capability.
- Center Line unveils welcome sign with addition of ‘Home of Mopar’ moniker.
- Mopar’s World Headquarters is located in Center Line, Mich. and employs more than 1000 people
- Mopar’s national parts distribution center and packing operations distribute more than 280,000 parts and accessories to 120 countries.
- Mopar’s facilities sit on 80 acres of land that includes an office complex and 1.2 million square-feet of warehouse space
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s edition looks at top awards for the Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee at the Texas Truck Rodeo, Jeep and Ram also win Active Lifestyle awards, a long, long line of dealers drive new Ram 1500′s to their showrooms from Michigan, and Chrysler Group’s human resources chief wins a prestigious award as top HR Executive in Michigan.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee – the most awarded SUV in history – captures “SUV of Texas” award for third consecutive year
- Jeep Grand Cherokee, Grand Cherokee Overland Summit and Wrangler win their respective categories
- “SUV of Texas” and “Full-size SUV of Texas” – 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- “Mid-size SUV of Texas” – 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- “Full-size Luxury SUV of Texas” – 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit