You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘75th Anniversary’ tag.
- Company to Showcase New Mopar® e-Store and FlexTech Program at National Automobile Dealers Association Convention and Expo
- In collaboration with dealers, brand re-launches new Mopar e-Store
- Mopar FlexTech dealer program to enhance customer experience in Chrysler Group dealerships
- Program raises customer awareness of Mopar brand
- Chrysler Group dealers to get first look at FlexTech offerings at NADA Convention
- Mopar introduces new 75th anniversary merchandise
February 3, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Mopar continues to enhance the customer experience with Chrysler Group’s brands, vehicles and dealerships.
- Mopar® ’12 300, a custom Chrysler 300 that goes from 0 to 60 mph in the low 5-second range, is third factory-built Mopar-badged vehicle from Chrysler Group LLC
- All-new 2013 Dodge Dart ‘GTS 210 Tribute’ and 2012 Fiat 500 ‘Stinger’ get two Mopar stage kits, highlighting appearance and performance
- 2012 Mopar Jeep Compass ‘True North’ gets a 2-inch lift, aggressive look and extreme personalization
- Mopar hints at future with new dealership experience, retail program, tuning station, owner centers and technology to enhance connecting with customers Read the rest of this entry »