You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Dodge’ tag.
- Unlocked from the Dodge archive, the return of iconic Plum Crazy and HEMI® Orange paint codes answer enthusiasts’ desire for more high-impact heritage paint hues
- Limited-production run of Plum Crazy will start this March on DodgeChallenger R/T Classic and DodgeChallenger SRT8 editions, with ordering available now
- HEMI Orange paint returns for a limited time on the HEMI-powered DodgeChallenger R/T and SRT8 models starting this May
- The 2013 DodgeChallenger R/T is America’s most affordable V-8 muscle car at $29,995 MSRP
- New models of DodgeChallengerSRT8 and Chrysler 300 SRT8 offer a back-to-basics performance recipe for the enthusiast customers who crave the core power, handling and capability features of their cars
- Newly added and historically significant exterior colors HEMI® Orange Pearl Coat, TorRed Clear Coat and Plum Crazy Pearl Coat make return on existing ChallengerSRT8 models and Dodge Charger SRT8 models
- New 300 SRT8 “Core” model is available in eight exterior colors
- New models expected to arrive in dealer showrooms this summer
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s edition includes Dodge launching the Dodge Dart Registry, a variety of awards for Chrysler Group vehicles, and Road to the Ram Jam features country music stars auctioning off their 2012 Ram 1500s – with proceeds going to charity.
January 14, 2013 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The new Ram 1500 has been named 2013 North American Truck/Utility of the Year by a panel of automotive experts. The award is unique and considered by many to be one of the world’s most prestigious based on its diverse mix of 49 automotive journalists from the U.S. and Canada who serve as the voting jurors.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include a very special visit by Chrysler Group President and CEO Sergio Marchionne to the home of the SRT Viper, the Conner Ave. Assembly Plant; a trek to northern Michigan for an intense winter driving program; and an update on Uconnect and the latest advancements in easy-to-use mobile connectivity.
- More precision and style: Dodge brings unique Gloss Black split-crosshair grille, Gloss Black accented 19-inch aluminum wheels, steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters with Sport-mode, rear spoiler, Sport seats and segment-exclusive Beats Audio to Charger AWD Sport
- Best-in-class V-6 all-wheel drive fuel efficiency: up to an EPA estimated 27 mpg highway, thanks to segment exclusive eight-speed transmission
- Most advanced AWD system: segment-exclusive active transfer case and front-axle-disconnect system for optimal fuel efficiency and all-weather traction
- More power: new cold-air induction system and Sport-tuned exhaust on 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine raise output to 300 horsepower on Charger SXT and SXT Plus AWD models with AWD Sport Package
- More value: Dodge Charger AWD Sport package arrives at Dodge dealers this winter with a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $1,195
- Lone engine among Ward’s 10 Best to be tested in a truck
- “Combines luxury-car-like refinement with boatload of low-end torque,” says Drew Winter,
- Ward’s AutoWorld Editor-in-Chief
- Has accounted for 7 percent improvement in fuel economy across Chrysler Group lineup
- Contributes to best-in-class fuel-economy ratings for Ram 1500, Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger
- Blu-Ray DVD now available on both Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country minivans
- Segment-exclusive Blu-Ray DVD player plays both Blu-Ray and standard DVDs and has HDMI input for video game systems
- Nine-inch screens in the second- and third-rows feature four-times better resolution when compared with previous models
- Two USB ports for recharging now standard along with 115-volt power inverter