You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Durango’ tag.
- Dodge brand ranks highest for overall satisfaction in J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Manufacturer Website Evaluation StudySM
- Jeep® brand ranks among top five industry brands
- Study reflects car shopper opinions of automaker websites for content, navigation, appearance and speed
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include Chrysler Group suppliers visit Detroit to hear about the Company’s purchasing activities, strategy and expectations; Top-performing suppliers received one-of-a-kind awards designed by the Chrysler Product Design Office; Chrysler Group Chairman and CEO Sergio Marchionne personally congratulates Fiat of Austin team for topping 100 Fiat 500s sold in April; 2012 Dodge Durango makes Edmunds.com and Parents magazine’s list of “Best Family Cars of 2012;”Jeep® brand hosts “Power by Design” event in New York’s Flatiron Plaza with basketball greats Carmelo Anthony and Allan Houston; Jeep Wrangler is “Official Vehicle of USA Basketball;” and Jalen Rose Leadership Academy (Detroit) students visit the Chrysler Design Dome and meet with Senior Vice President of Product Design Ralph Gilles.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. In this week’s edition we recap the buzz over Chrysler Group’s halftime commercial in the 2012 NFL Championship Game, “It’s Halftime in America,” strong words from Chairman and CEO Sergio Marchionne to dealers about improving customer service, and major awards handed out to Jeep and Dodge vehicles from the floor of the Chicago Auto Show.
Thanks again for checking out Chrysler Catchall!
- Newest feature adds luxurious second-row bucket seating option for Durango’s refined interior
- Second-row Captain’s Chairs are available on all models – SXT, Crew, R/T and Citadel
- Two available second-row center consoles make for easy travel between second and third rows and added storage Read the rest of this entry »