You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Ram’ tag.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s edition includes SRT showing off the 2013 SRT-8 Core Performance models at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show, the Ram Truck Brand is the most improved brand in the J.D. Power and Associates 2013 Vehicle Dependability Study, and Chrysler Group dealers meet at the National Automotive Dealers Association in Orlando, Florida.
Popular Bass Fishing Trail to Kick-Off 2013 Season in March
February 11, 2013 , Norman, Okla. - Chrysler Group LLC’s Ram Truck brand will remain an official sponsor of the Texas Team Trail presented by Cabela’s as the trail builds upon an ultra-successful inaugural season. The Auburn Hills, Mich., – based company is a leading manufacturer of rugged and durable trucks for anglers and outdoorsmen and has become a key partner and integral component of Texas Team Trail events.
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s edition includes the super buzz over Chrysler Group’s two commercials that aired during the NFL Super Bowl telecast, the introduction at the Chicago Auto Show of the Ram ProMaster cargo van and chassis cab commercial vehicles, the awarding of the Kelly Blue Book Five-Year Value Award to the Jeep Patriot and the creation of Chrysler Group’s new financial company.
- 2014 RamProMaster puts RamTruck back into the expanding, purpose-built, full-size van segment with best-in-class features focused on the commercial customer
- New 2014 RamProMaster van developed from the successful, long-standing Fiat Ducato: 30-plus years of reliable service and more than 4.5 million units sold
- Exceptional cargo capability, durability, a unique front-wheel-drive system and outstanding uptime
- RamProMaster is a purpose-built, highly customizable van designed to exceed the demands of commercial customers
- ProMaster best-in-class feature
- Fuel economy
- Cargo capacity
- Total cost of ownership
- Turning radius
- Interior ceiling height
- Step-in height
- North American debut of world-class, torque-rich 3.0-liter I-4 EcoDiesel promises best-in-class fuel efficiency, robust capability and long service intervals
- 280-horsepower output from award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 unmatched among RamProMaster competitors
- Proven 62TE six-speed automatic transmission enhanced to suit unique ProMaster application
- North American-first automated six-speed manual controlled by software that responds to road conditions
- Best-in-class powertrain warranty – 5 years/100,000 miles
- New RamProMaster combines functionality and versatility with modern styling and professional appeal
- RamProMaster offers more than 35 safety and security features, including six air bags standard and electronic stability control technologies
- Read the rest of this entry »
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s extended edition wraps up big news from the 2013 North American International Auto Show in Detroit including the 2013 Ram 1500 winning the North American Truck/Utility of the Year Award, the unveiling of the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Grand Cherokee SRT and Compass. There were also awards for the Chrysler Town and Country minivan and Chrysler Group LLC Chairman and CEO Sergio Marchionne.
Click on the buttons below to share socially. Thanks again for checking out Chrysler Catchall!
January 14, 2013 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The new Ram 1500 has been named 2013 North American Truck/Utility of the Year by a panel of automotive experts. The award is unique and considered by many to be one of the world’s most prestigious based on its diverse mix of 49 automotive journalists from the U.S. and Canada who serve as the voting jurors.
- Chrysler Canada employee and retiree contribution to United Way Windsor-Essex 2013 Campaign totals $1,143,343.13
- Chrysler Canada average employee donation is $346
- 782 Friend Level Donations ($500 or more)
- 185 Leadership Donations ($1,000 or more)
- 52 per cent employee participation
December 14, 2012 , Windsor, Ontario - Chrysler Canada today announced that its employees and retirees in Windsor-Essex County have donated $1,143,343.13 to the 2013 United Way Campaign at the Company’s Automotive Research and Development Centre (ARDC).
“Under the Pentastar” is a weekly recap of some of the major stories at Chrysler Group LLC. This week’s stories include 2013 Ram 1500 gets a finalist spot for North American Car and Truck/Utility of the Year, the 2-millionth Cummins diesel engine for Ram trucks is produced, Pentastar V-6 engine is named one of Ward’s 10 Best Engines for the third straight year, and The Chrysler Foundation helps donate toys with the help of Michigan State Police in time for the holidays.
- Lone engine among Ward’s 10 Best to be tested in a truck
- “Combines luxury-car-like refinement with boatload of low-end torque,” says Drew Winter,
- Ward’s AutoWorld Editor-in-Chief
- Has accounted for 7 percent improvement in fuel economy across Chrysler Group lineup
- Contributes to best-in-class fuel-economy ratings for Ram 1500, Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger